Ultra Short Throw Projector for Education
The Vivitek DW770UST is the ultimate ultra-short-throw projector for the education with 3500 lumen of brightness and WXGA resolution.
The projector offers a 100 inch diagonal 2.15 metre wide projection image from as little as 44cm away from the screen surface. As well as delivering an optimal viewing experience, the DW770UST ensures a high sound quality thanks to in-built 2x10W speakers. For added user convenience, the projector features integrated network monitoring and management solutions, including those from Crestron® RoomView™, as well as others.
- DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technologies for sharp and detailed image quality
- Brilliant 3,500 ANSI lumens of brightness with a crisp 10000:1 contrast ratio
- Native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution with enhance 4K capability up to UHD (3840 x 2160)
- High-efficiency lamp that last up to 12,000 hours (Dynamic Eco Mode)
- Multiple segment color wheel for the best possible image quality
- Ultra-short throw projector with low profile design and embedded reflective mirror
- Project a large 80” to 100” image from a distance extremely close to the projection surface prevents light glare in the presenter’s eyes and shadow-free image obstruction
- Sealed optical engine and enhanced ventilation system design to minimizing the impact of dust and smoke
- Full suite of display connections including HDMI 2.0, composite video, and VGA-in/out
- VGA–output for display on a secondary monitor
- Total 20W (10Wx2) audio power with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports for external device connection
- Network ready and Crestron® RoomView™ approved for network monitoring and management
- Top-loading, cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- Ani-theft security features include: Kensington® security slot and PIN lock keypad
Vivitek DW770ust Connections
Do You Need a Spare / Backup Projector lamp?
5811123650-SVV Lamp Specifications.
3500 Lumens, 240W ( W Eco), Lamp Lamp, Life expectancy 6000 hours (12000 Eco)