Versatile entry-level laser projector with 6,000-lumen WUXGA performance
The EB-L610U is an entry-level laser projector and the ideal replacement for existing lamp-based models in meeting rooms and educational establishments. It offers outstanding 6,000-lumen brightness, Full HD WUXGA resolution, and a range of great features including HDBaseT and HDMI connectivity, screen mirroring and lens shift.
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 6,000 Lumens colour brightness and 6,000 Lumens white brightness
- Amazing WUXGA High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality without any distortion perfect for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail – up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Bright and compact – The flat, simplified design makes the EB-L610U an ideal fit for a wide range of environments, including modern offices and luxury interiors
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in between
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- Content playback – Save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC
- Manual Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus– Up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- Digital Split Screen – Display content from two inputs simultaneously
Affordable laser performance
The EB-L610U offers impressive 6,000-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution at an affordable price, meaning you can upgrade to laser performance and reliability without paying a premium. Pin-sharp image quality and equally high White and Colour Light Output give your presentations impact, even in brightly-lit rooms.
Useful connectivity features
This Epson projector offers a range of handy connectivity features, including HDBaseT for straightforward wired connection over a single cable, plus HDMI and screen mirroring.
Reliable and durable
The EB L610u is based around Epson's proven laser technology, which offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. The projector is covered by a five-year, 20,000-hour guarantee.
Easy, flexible installation
Lens shift and a smaller, lighter casing than products of similar brightness makes it easy to replace existing units with the EBL610U, while laser technology means these projectors can be mounted at and project from any angle, making them ideal for any scenario.
Stylish new design
A fresh, new casing design means that the EBL610U will look completely at home in even the most style-conscious of new developments. It also comes with a matching rear cover to conceal leads and connectors, for a streamlined look.
Epson's newly developed phosphor wheel is made of inorganic material with superior light and heat-resistance to deliver excellent reliability. We've also developed inorganic LCD panels – a key component of imaging devices. Combining an inorganic phosphor wheel with inorganic LCD panels in a laser projector, results in bright and vibrant images for long periods.
Custom brightness adjustment
The laser light source also lets you take control of brightness with precise adjustment in increments of 1% and a constant brightness mode that maintains brightness at a specified level. This makes it easy to adjust the brightness to fit to your viewing environment, and can prolong projector life
The Epson EB-L610U features native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), delivering high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion.
WUXGA resolution is ideal for any application requiring Full HD, including BluRay content, graphic intensive programs, film slides, and any application requiring exceptional detail
360 Degree Projection
The Epson EB-L610U can be rotated 360° in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility. As a result, they can be used for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on the ceiling or floor, or as part of a rear-projection system. Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance or causing overheating.
Digital Split Screen
Split Screen allows users to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen with the option of three different layouts. This makes it possible to display video and presentation materials simultaneously, or run video on both screens.
Epson Projector Content Manager Software enables users to quickly and easily sort and distribute content without any additional costs. Key features of the software include:
- Creating playlists
- Adding visual effects
- Setting up remote shortcuts
- Applying custom filters
- Scheduling playlists
Save videos and photos to USB flash memory with our dedicated application, and project them instantly without the need for a PC.
DICOM Simulation Mode
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector's DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
Multiple users can connect simultaneously to one EB-L610u projector using Epson iProjection software which allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously over the network (wired or wireless), with up to 50 users connected to the same projector. You can drag and drop participants into or out of one of the four quadrants. This feature is a great tool for meetings or classroom projects where multiple users want to present and compare their screens. You can also connect up to four remote projectors at the same time and show the same multi-screen image; another great tool for remote meeting setups.