Designed to fit all of your challenging multimedia needs, the Sharp Notevision XR-30S projector provides superior features, performance and reliability. Built to handle most any business, education or cinema projection requirements, they utilize the Texas Instruments DDR DLP display technology in combination with TrueVision (DDP2000) image processing. The Condenser Lens Optical System provides a remarkable 2000:1 contrast ratio, along with crisp, bright and detailed images from both computer and video sources.
Powerful standard features like DVI-D input, short-throw zoom lens, HDTV compatibility and up to 3,000-hour lamp life make these Notevision projectors perfect for most every application.
To enhance color accuracy, the XR Educator XR-30S incorporates a 3x speed (maximum). This color wheel ensures that all projected images are uniform and void of the rainbow effect common in other projectors.
- Texas Instruments DDR DLP Technology in combination with TrueVision technology (DDP2000) provide advanced video circuitry for optimum performance and image quality.
- Short throw zoom lens project large images from a short throw distance.
- 2000:1 contrast ratio provides rich image clarity.
- New HDCP compliant DVI-D input for easy setup and use of digital sources.
- DTV/HDTV compatibility with both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios for use with current and future video technologies.
- 3x speed, color wheel with sRGB, color temperature adjustment and bright-boost ensures superior color quality and brightness in virtually any environment.
- Extended lamp life up to 3000 hours in Eco and Quiet mode.
- Full function remote with PC control (back/forward), pointer and image freeze.
- Portable size and weight (6.4 pounds) make the design perfect for office, classroom and mobile (travel) use.
- Direct power off and auto restart allows for quick shutdown when presenting on the go. Auto restart function restores projector power status if there is a power failure or main power control.
- Front exhaust directs cooling air towards the front of the room and away from audience.
- On screen Setup Guide and "Help" function ensures easy setup and operation.
* software may not be included, call sales to check.
Lamps can blow, if you need your projector working and can't afford down time, you may need to keep a spare lamp. The replacement projector lamp for the Sharp XR-30S is the AN-XR30LP.
2300 Lumens, 200W ( W Eco), Lamp, Life expectancy 2000 hours (3000 Eco)
|Original Lamp||Request||90 days *||$537.00 inc|
|Diamond Lamp||Request||180 days *||$380.00 inc|